- A child /step child or a grandchild/ step grandchild of an Auxiliary Member with continuous membership since January 1, 2013.
- Candidates applying must be graduating from an accredited high school and have been accepted into a qualified college or university undergraduate study program or a school of technology or candidates must have completed the past year at a qualified college or a university or a school of technology. (Undergraduate).
- Candidates can apply for this program more than once, but can only be awarded the Auxiliary Scholarship one time.
- Auxiliary Scholarship Applications will be distributed by “Request Only” from November 1, 2015 through January 15, 2016.
- Return completed packet with a return postmarked by February 15, 2016.
- To qualify for Scholarship packet, please email Sandy Bauermeister at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 6723 S. Anthony Blvd. E-224, Fort Wayne, IN 46816. Call with any questions at 260-403-1660
I would like to personally encourage you to consider this NAA Auxiliary Scholarship program for a qualifying family member.
NAA Auxiliary Scholarship Chair
NAA Auxiliary Scholarship -Posted by the Florida Auctioneers Association