ONLINE AUCTION ENDS FEBRUARY 5 AT 11 AM ET, LIST PRICE IS SUGGESTED OPENING BID. PRICE DETERMINED AT AUCTION.
• Situated on a private, marshview homesite in Hampton Plantation
• Home of the Hampton Club and King and Prince Golf Course
• Close to golf, tennis, marina and pool
This impeccably maintained home is located within the gates of Hampton Plantation on St. Simons Island. Ranked #3 on Conde Nast Travelers “The Best U.S. Islands: 2019 Reader’s Choice Awards.” St. Simons Island offers a variety of cultural, recreational and commercial activities. Ideally situated on a private, beautifully landscaped homesite, the home features incredible views of the natural areas that make southeastern Georgia’s Golden Isles such a popular destination. Constructed in 1993, this second-owner home is as good as new. Recent upgrades include granite countertops and new appliances in the kitchen, built-in bookcases in the den and living room, fireplace between living room and dining room, lighting, plantation shutters and many more.
Additional features include:
• Two decks overlook beautiful saltwater marsh teeming with wildlife
• Timeless, center-hall, two story design brings natural light and cross-flow ventilation into virtually every room.
• Direct access from master bedroom to a deck featuring long views across saltwater marshland
• French doors from the foyer lead to guest suite with full bath
• Two separate screened porches
• Full length decks on both levels accessed by rooms on the back of the home
• Huge three car garage with unfinished bonus room suitable for storage, weight room, game room, etc.
• Lockable exterior storage area under deck
• Easy drive to East Beach at the south end of the island
• Delta Airlines provides flights to and from the Brunswick Golden Isles Airport just 23 miles away
• Located on the south end of the island, St. Simons Island Airport (SSI) offers general aviation and charter services
• Please download the Property Information Package for a complete list of upgrades and additional features
• Property#: DG1166
Bid online Jan 29 - Feb 5, list price is suggested opening bid. Price determined at auction. See our website at www.Tranzon.com/DG1166 for full terms and conditions.
Tranzon Driggers, Soldnow, LLC, Jon K. Barber, GA RE Lic# 358412, AU004124 | 10% Buyer's Premium