NSM Florida Enterprises, LLC. d/b/a Natural Stone Motif
Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors Case No.: 2020-CA-000474
Auction date: Tuesday, April 7th, 2020
Start time: 10:00 A.M.
Location: This auction will be conducted online in real-time on proxibid.com
Inspection: Monday, April 6th by appointment only (bidders who wish to inspect auction items during the published date must make an appointment 954.252.2887). Pick-up/Removal Location: 1050 Central Park Drive, Sanford, FL 32771. Removal/Checkout: 04/08, 04/09, 04/10, 04/13 and 04/14 from 9AM - 4PM by appointment. All winning bidders must make an appointment to check-out and remove winning lots within the allotted timeframe.
Sale will consist of: Stone Countertop Fabrication and Installation Equipment and Supplies consisting of: Baca Robo Sawjet, Contour Breton NC300-K26 Stone Contouring machine, H2OJet machine, Gardener-Denver Rotary Compressor, Marmo Meccanica LCV Magnum 8082 Polishing Machine, Marmo Meccanica LTZ 8222 Polishing Machine, Nova Mondail MEC MS45 Mitering Saw, Summacut D160 Vinyl Cutter, Manzelli Topline Vacuum Lifter, Gorbel Crane 1-Ton Cap., Dust Collector, Inventory of Stone, Marble, Travertine, Quartz, Warehouse Equipment, Hand Tools, Work Tables, Rolling Carts, Showroom Displays, Clark Forklift Model CGC40 w/Side Shift 4,500 Cap., Office Equipment, Furniture and much more!
Vehicles and Trailer: 1996 Ford Econoline E350 Box Truck VIN 1FDKE37H5THA50191 ● 1998 Ford Club Wagon XL VIN 1FBSS31L8WHC09224 ● 2002 Ford Econoline E250 VIN 1FTNS24L02HA91937 ● 2004 GMC Savana G3500 VIN 1GDJG31UX41909541 ● 2005 Ford Econoline E350 Super Duty VIN 1FDWE35L15HA70689 ● 2005 Ford Econoline E350 Super Duty VIN 1FDWE35L85HA70981 ● 2005 Econoline E350 Super Duty Box Truck VIN 1FDWE35L95HA71119 ● 2006 Ford Econoline E350 Super Duty Box Truck VIN 1FDWE35L16HB10982 ● 2006 Ford Econoline E350 Super Duty VIN 1FDWE35L56HB12122 ● 2014 Anderson Manufacturing Trailer VIN 4YNBN1227EC073086
Visit our website for additional information, terms of sale and catalog at www.moeckerauctions.com (800) 840-BIDS | (954) 252-2887
Partial terms of sale:
1. Condition: All items are as is, where is, with no warranty expressed or implied. Subject to Assignee’s confirmation. This is not an absolute auction.
2. Registration: $100.00 refundable CREDIT CARD/CERTIFIED FUNDS deposit and proof of account validation. Must be 18+ years old to participate.
3. Buyer’s Premium: Online/Proxibid: 18% BP.
4. Inspection: All bidders are urged to inspect the property prior to placing a bid. Bidders shall be the sole judge of value, condition, age, genuineness, authenticity, defectiveness, or any other determinative factor.
5. Full Payment Due: No later than noon on 04/08.
6. Sales Tax: Local sales tax will be added to the purchase of all taxable items.
7. Accepted Forms of Payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card (credit cards or debit cards) for invoice $500 or less (AMEX not accepted) plus a 3% convenience fee. Payments over $500 MUST be paid via CASH, CERTIFIED FUNDS or WIRE. We do not accept company checks or personal checks.
8. Removal/Checkout: 04/08, 04/09, 04/10, 04/13 and 04/14 from 9AM - 4PM by appointment. All winning bidders must make an appointment to check-out and remove winning lots within the allotted timeframe. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pick up or arrange to have items picked up by the allotted time and must supply their own handling equipment, trucking and personnel. Under no circumstances will any items be removed prior to the conclusion of the sale.
9. Pick-up/Removal Location: 1050 Central Park Drive, Sanford, FL 32771.
10. Withdrawal/Cancellation: Moecker Auctions reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items listed in the catalog/brochure before, during, or after the auction without liability. Moecker Auctions reserves the right to cancel the sale at any time for any given reason.
11. Distributed Information: All announcements made on auction day shall take precedence over previously distributed information. Full terms of this sale will be provided on auction day.